Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Hi, I have a honeywell cm900 room thermostat it has 6 programable

Customer Question

Hi, I have a honeywell cm900 room thermostat it has 6 programable time slots the fifth slot is programmed to come on at 6 pm at 22 Celsius and go off at 10 -30 pm my problem is the thermostat stops working at around 9pm and the room temperature starts dropping accordingly I have increased the shut off time to 11 pm but it has made no differance the rest of the time it works just fine .
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi . just checking the manual

Customer:

Hi . you may need to reset it . have you got the manual?

JACUSTOMER-6snaz1s7- :

Yes

Customer:

Ok on page 3 it shows how to enter the installer mode. After you enter this mode , you need parameter 2,no. Display 1

Customer:

I think what yours may be doing is optimisation.reaching the required temperature at a certain set time

Customer:

2,rp

Customer:

Hi . how are you doing

Customer:

Did you find it on page 3