George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

How to fit part av0407e on zanussi oven zof35702xk

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

What is part av0407e?

Customer: it is the push button part for the clock as needs replacing as stainless steel covering is coming off. Purchased part from reputable company.
George-Allsorts :

One moment please

George-Allsorts :

Can you tell me .. The product code of the appliance .. does it end in 01, 02, or 03?

Customer: Product code is 94417100
Customer: Sorry it is ***********
George-Allsorts :

i can't see the second on you put up can you retype it and put a # ***** of the numbers

Customer: # ********* 00
George-Allsorts :

as in #123456789, otherwise it stars out the digits

Customer: # ***** 4 4 1 7 1 4 7 1 0 0 does that help
George-Allsorts :

Brilliant... thanks

George-Allsorts :

Full Size Image

Customer: i will write numbers nine four four one seven one four seven one zero zero
George-Allsorts :

is that the one you mean?

George-Allsorts :

above

Customer: Yes it is sorry for delay lost connection
George-Allsorts :

OK.. I'm not going to tell you on here but I'm going to post you a link to the complete instruction stage by stage... with pictures so you can't make any mistakes

George-Allsorts :

one moment please

George-Allsorts :

Would that constitute good service for you?

George-Allsorts :

or even excellent?

Customer: I would rate this s excellent service ....thank you
George-Allsorts :

I'm just uploading it to my dropbox so you can access it

Customer: Thank you how do I retrieve it from drop box ??
George-Allsorts :

One I put the link here, you'll get access to download it... the link will stay valid for 30 mins

George-Allsorts :

Once

Customer: Ok fine thank you
George-Allsorts :

Buttons Replacement

George-Allsorts :

There we are

George-Allsorts :

Have you got it as it has only 15 mins on the timer left

Customer: We are struggling to get out the inner casing as it is held fast and don't want to is force to get it out. He instructions are very explicit and helpful but we cannot remove the inner casing after the electronics have been removed.
George-Allsorts :

as shown.. use a screwdriver to prise the part from eachother

George-Allsorts :

Look at the arrow showing the direction of the screwdriver movement

George-Allsorts :

Use file and save to save the PDF before it disappears

Customer: Thank you George we have just managed it after a struggle. Thank you for an excellent service will definitely use your service again.
Customer: many thanks
Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair