George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A CLASSIXX WTA3003GB/01 DRYER

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Are you still in need of the diagram?

Customer:

Yes I am if you have it

Customer:

Please and Thank You

George-Allsorts :

It will be at work.. if I have to go down there tomorrow I'll pick it up for you

Customer:

Thank You I shall be looking forward to receiving it. Cleaning up someone else mess as usual.

Customer:

Thanks again

George-Allsorts :

Sorry, the servers are off until Tuesday.. can you wait until then?

Customer:

I will have to wait till then...........no problem, I would rather wait and get it right unless you know off hand the connections for the heater ring to the connector block.

George-Allsorts :

OK .. here it is .. 031241215100

George-Allsorts :

And, if you give me a way of sending it to you, I have a photo of the connections on my mobile for you

Customer:

Hey George

Customer:

That is fantastic, if you could send that connection photo that you have to my mobile that would be fantastic

Customer:

my number is *********** would that be okay?

George-Allsorts :

what is the number.. put it in brackets

Customer:

(07896795545)

George-Allsorts :

Oki doki

Customer:

Ha Ha

Customer:

I thought I was the only one who said Oki Doki

George-Allsorts :

Bad habit I know ... The image is on its way

Customer:

not bad at all, George you are a star. I hate not being able to finish things I take on.

Customer:

George Thank You again, I assume you get paid now after we finish our discussion?

George-Allsorts :

You have to rate the question... ie.. Click on the smiley faces that you can see.. That is how we are creditted for the assistance we give

Customer:

Done and Done..............Thank you again sir..........A very Happy New Year to you

George-Allsorts :

Likewise... If you ever need assistance again, you know where I am... regards George