Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

bosch dishwasher . the soap retaining door. is no longer springing

Customer Question

bosch dishwasher . the soap retaining door. is no longer springing back, a "hair" spring is detached from the door but still retained on a post in the main body.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

good morning

Michael :

are you here?

Michael :

may I have the model and age of your dishwasher?

Michael :

I will switch us to Q & A as it works much better;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tech Michael, sorry cannot find model no; it is approx. 15 years old but is not often used as only of 2 in family. unit measures approx. 23"x23"x 33"high. will it harm the washer if I just leave the soap door off? thanks John

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi John, please open the door and look all around the edges very carefully the model should be there somewhere. It could also be on one of the inside walls, but usually they hide it on an edge on the door or door chassis;-)
Please let me know if you find that a we need that information.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael. got it--sgs4012gb/07 fd7807 080009- John

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks!
Ok you need a new soap draw for this one.
The best place get that would be Espares phone: 0844 9777 888.
Is best to call for that, they usually ship the same day you call;-)
Also I will be here if you need my help replacing that part no additional cost to you.
Let me know how it goes.
Tech Michael