Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Gas cooker specialist
46681511

I have a remeha combi boiler. The wireless heating thermostat

Customer Question

I have a remeha combi boiler. The wireless heating thermostat is a nightmare. Currently set to 21 degrees. heating is kicking in briefly then turning off again. been at 17% for 2 hours. some rooms are stone cold. \he hot water works, but not well. We have turned off the thermo valves on the shower and just feed hot water straight through. I need a hot water bottle when I get OUt! Any ideas?
Expert:  Andrew Smith replied 2 years ago.
***** ***** : Is it suddenly like this or getting gradually worse?
***** ***** : It could be a scaled up main heat exchanger if you are not getting the heat output in the heatind AND hot water
***** ***** : You would know by putting your hand over the boiler flue - if the gases are red hot then the heat is not being taken from the gas when being burnt
JACUSTOMER-bqiz4zyn- :

need to wait for roommate - cant get in the loft by myself!

***** ***** : No problem, come back when you have