Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, We have a Neff S41E50S0GB/18 dishwasher (Built-In) which

Customer Question

We have a Neff S41E50S0GB/18 dishwasher (Built-In) which is showing error 15. I have tried the following:
*. Remove filter and clean
*. Remove pump cover and clean
*. Switched dishwasher off at the mains, left overnight and tried to reset (using reset button held for 3 secs)
*. Removed kickplate to look for signs of water on floor (none)
*. Checked hoses from dishwasher visually (brief visual check - doesn't look blocked)
I cannot see how to remove the plate from the dishwasher itself to check if the "anti-flood" float is activated.
Any ideas please?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
The drain pump may also be blocked or restricted by debris Possibly something stuck/jammed in the wash or drain propeller, remove filter mesh at the bottom of the dishwasher. Carefully remove any excess water and debris jammed near the propeller caution there may be glass or debris near or where the water drains-out.Remove and clean the spray arms, they may have food debris jammed, rinse in hot running water Maintainer Wash Run a wash with a tablespoon of powder, without any dishes on the hottest setting e.g. intensive, 65C, if you have a 70C this will be more effective.It can be quite common for a dishwasher to not drain because either the drain hose or the air gap (if the unit has one) is clogged up. Drain hose clogs commonly occur where the hose is attached to the main household drain line, or where the hose connects with the garbage disposer. Turn main water off and disconnect mains power Try removing the drain hose to unclog any debris. Don't forget to reattach the hose before you start your dishwasher again.The drain pump is blocked or restricted by debris Possibly something stuck/jammed in the wash or drain propeller, remove filter mesh at the bottom of the dishwasher. Carefully remove any excess water and debris jammed near the propeller caution there may be glass or debris near or where the water drains-out.Remove and clean the spray arms, they may have food debris jammed, rinse in hot running water Maintainer Wash Run a wash with a tablespoon of powder, without any dishes on the hottest setting e.g. intensive, 65C, if you have a 70C this will be more effective.Turn the main water supply and main power off E15 error means the anti-flood system as activated; you have had an over spill of water into the base plate below the sump.
If you take the kick plate off from below the door you should be able to access the base to remove any excess water.Behind your kick board is a plate below the door. Remove the plate.
With the power off push a rag into the base plate to soak up the water.
Failing that pull out the dishwasher onto the floor and tilt the machine back to allow the water to run out Switch the water and power back on and restart the program to test.
To remove the kick plate (yours may be slightly different but) Remove the screw on each end of the kick plate with a nut driver. Pull the kick plate down slightly and away from the dishwasher.
3
Pull the insulation strip from under the plastic access base with your fingers if your Bosch unit has an access base in addition to the kick plate.
4
Grasp the sides of the base plate and pull the bottom of the base plate forward while pulling it away from the dishwasher.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a Happy New Year !
Tech Michael