Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a US Waterpik toothbrush kit (WP-900) that is 120V. Will

I have a US Waterpik toothbrush kit (WP-900) that is 120V.
Will I be able to change the plug and use it in a 110v wall shaver socket?
If not,, any other suggestions?
Thanks and happy new year.
Harvey
Hi, if you are really talking about going from 110 VAC to 120 VAC then you really wouldn't need to worry about that.
But if as I think you meant to say something like the toothbrush is 110-120 VAC, and you need it to work on 220 VAC, you can visit any local hardware store for a voltage adapter that the toothbrush will plug into then into the wall socket;-) Thy are pretty cheap as well.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!
Tech Michael
If you need further info please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you would I be able to get a replacement 2 prong plug to put into shavers only socket....?
Hi Harvey, they should have something there for that Even Radio Shack is a good place to try.
But if you need a special part that fits into the shaver itself, you would need to contact Waterpic for that.
But it sounds as if you simply need the adapter;-)
Have a great day!
Tech Mike