How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Customer Service
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Michael is online now

I have a US Waterpik toothbrush kit (WP-900) that is 120V. Will

Resolved Question:

I have a US Waterpik toothbrush kit (WP-900) that is 120V.
Will I be able to change the plug and use it in a 110v wall shaver socket?
If not,, any other suggestions?
Thanks and happy new year.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, if you are really talking about going from 110 VAC to 120 VAC then you really wouldn't need to worry about that.
But if as I think you meant to say something like the toothbrush is 110-120 VAC, and you need it to work on 220 VAC, you can visit any local hardware store for a voltage adapter that the toothbrush will plug into then into the wall socket;-) Thy are pretty cheap as well.
Have a Happy New Year!!!!
Thank you
Tech Michael
If you need further info please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you would I be able to get a replacement 2 prong plug to put into shavers only socket....?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Harvey, they should have something there for that Even Radio Shack is a good place to try.
But if you need a special part that fits into the shaver itself, you would need to contact Waterpic for that.
But it sounds as if you simply need the adapter;-)
Have a great day!
Tech Mike
Michael and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you