Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

All storage heaters not workingAll ok until 4 th of 4 was

All storage heaters not working
All ok until 4 th of 4 was switched on
Other 3 were ok prior to that ***@******.***
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
May I have the model # ***** your storage heaters?
Also how old they are?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Xms/x718n
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ian,
Is there any sign of life from any of the heaters?Also are they on the same circuit in your mains box?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No no life
Separate fuses in one box
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Ian, this is really not a problem with the heaters. But rather the power supply source.
Please check to be sure they are indeed getting power.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you Ian.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Switches haven't trip enough
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, do you have a meter for testing the power at various locations?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No
I'm afraid not
Is it worth buying one
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, well, that depends, if you want to locate the source of the trouble you would need one or even a cheap test light will work for this.
If you aren't getting power to any of the heaters then the issue is at a junction box or at the mains.
Tech Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok I try a test and get back to you tomorrow

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Sounds good Ian, please rate kindly at this point and I will stick with you;-)
Thanks Ian.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Happy to rate you
But that closes and end convo
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi they have something mis worded lol.
I promise it wont close or end our conversation.
Thanks Ian.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
4th storage heater working this morning
Other 3 not
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ian, are these all in the same building?
Also did this start working on its own?
Usually this is problem if they all fail, and are different units there is a fault in the electrical wiring (a bad connection) and that is common). Its common because the heaters draw a lot of current and if there is a loose connection somewhere that will cause this for sure.
Please trace all the wiring to find this fault.
I will stick with in you will rate at this point.
Thanks Ian.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
w