Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Have replaced heating element, belt, door lining on my Beko

Customer Question

Have replaced heating element, belt, door lining on my Beko DRVS 62 W and cleaned the sensor inside the machine running beautifully but no heat still what's next?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If the heater has been replaced and its still not heating then its either the front thermistor or more then likely the control board itself.

What you need to do is remove the front plastic control panel and behind there you will see the thermistor screwed to the front vent housing on the dryer and will have 2 orange wires going to it. Test this with a multimeter and it should give a reading of about 20K ohms. If faulty then it will need to be replaced.

But if thats fine then its going to be the control board itself. As to be honest when you get a heating fault on these its either down to the heater itself or the control board. Quite rare the thermistor on the front fails but you can check it just in case.

But if it is the control board then you need to replace that and that will get the dryer heating again.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.