Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My Mareno LPG deep fat fryer has started to burn the oil. The

Customer Question

My Mareno LPG deep fat fryer has started to burn the oil. The fryer is cleaned every week and oil changed. What could be causing the over heating of the oil ?
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam, yes I am willing to wait for my answer, If you can speed it up please I have been waiting 5 days.

regards,

Richard.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I am sorry to hear that.
How old is your fryer?
Also does it get a lot of use?
Tech Michael