Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Neff Cooker - glass top with oven - serial number

I have a Neff Cooker - glass top with oven - serial number Neff###-##-####Z3. I need to get a replacement thermostat for the oven - Can you help me please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please. It will start E-nr and is normally on the same rating plate as the serial number.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am having a real difficulty reading the serial number and in fact anything else on the rating plate - I have even taken it off because where it was situated on the oven frame inside the glass door I couldn't see it. It is covered in the residue of years of cleaning stuff and I have been trying bleach and even scraping to remove this but I'm worried now about scraping the numbers off - where do I look on the little aluminium plate? On the RHS I can just make out three numbers - each one above the other as follows - and I believe that they are:

E-AP12A7

E1130B1GB

310097

Do these help?

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
HiThanks for that I've got it now. If you are looking for the thermostat then copy and paste the link below for the part. You can get it direct from them. http://www.spares4appliances.co.uk/electrical-and-service-aids-c198/various-service-parts-c1592/neff-regulator-temperature-p232869?gclid=Cj0KEQiAiamlBRCgj83PiYm6--gBEiQArnojD8Cq1mD3PDSOiW7ui_ajdGedxdTdzePxVwCGa_Q08VUaAmRO8P8HAQOr if you just want the part number then it's 083497Hope this helps but if you need anymore info just get back to me. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you please let me know for future information which of the numbers that I gave you was the model number?

many thanks

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
No worries. The model number for you oven is E1130B1GB
Hope this helps you.