KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Indesit IWDD7143 less than 3 months old beeps during the c

Indesit IWDD7143 less than 3 months old beeps during the cycle.  It is a washer dryer but doesn't beep during a drying cycle except at the end of the programme.

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

have you tried to clean the drain pump assembly

Customer:

how would I do that ?

KevinWhiteJA :

you have to open the bottom of the appliance and then rotate the drain pump filter so to clean it completely

Customer:

ok will give that a try and let you know, have cleaned the drain pump, there was nothing in it, have done another wash on Express Wash and Dry cycle, it beeped at 1 min, 4 min and 6 min into cycle. Have just finished another cycle on Express Wash and Dry and it only beeped at the end of cycle, 2nd load was much smaller than first, could it have anything to do with the weight of the load ?

KevinWhiteJA :

OK, as you have already cleaned the drain pump and drain hose then yes the problem is caused because of over load

KevinWhiteJA :

In a 3 month old washer I dont think something else might cause this issue

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks

Customer:

KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Evening