Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi, we have a Neff combi oven/microwave. We find that the fan

Hi, we have a Neff combi oven/microwave. We find that the fan continues to run because of "residual heat" for a long time after cooking, making an inconvenient noise. This doesn't seem to happen with our Neff oven. Why does this happen particularly with the combi? Is there a setting that we can change, to reduce the duration of the "residual heat over-run?
Tim
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

Hi Tim, that is a sensor that is set to a particular temp so it really cant be chaged

Michael :

but if it runs for a long time excessive the sensor is faulty

Michael :

it is pretty easy to replace and I can help you there if you would like

Michael :

It seems the chat isnt working, I will switch us to Q & A for the remainder;-)

Customer: Michael, thanks, ***** ***** a bit disappointing, it runs on for 20+ minutes with our combi but not with the oven. It's a nuisance because the noise goes on while we're eating what we've just cooked! Will think about changing the sensor, but the combi is less than a year old, so I doubt it would make a difference. Best Tim
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tim please respond here.
I can help you with where to get that part as well;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Tim I see a response but nothing in the body of the message?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michael, thanks, ***** ***** disappointing, it runs on for 20+ minutes with our combi but not with the oven. It's a nuisance because the noise goes on while we're eating what we've just cooked! Will think about changing the sensor, but the combi is less than a year old, so I doubt it would make a difference. Best Tim
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Tim, replacing the sensor may still help there. because they can be faulty right out of the box.
If for some reason they put an incorrect value in your unit this can easily happen.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Tim.
Tech Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
f