KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Age favourite integrated dishwasher giving 2 beeps and not

Age favourite integrated dishwasher giving 2 beeps and not working about 5 minutes in to normal cycle. Model is F34502V10. Have checked the drainage pipe and it seems clear with no links.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

How old is this appliance ?

Customer: 1 month
KevinWhiteJA :

OK and can you tell me its PNC

Customer: It's ***********
KevinWhiteJA :

can you please prefix # ***** front of the PNC

Customer: #91153911401
KevinWhiteJA :

Thanks...two beeps indicate that the water is not draining or water level inside the unit has not been detected

KevinWhiteJA :

have you already tried to clean the drain pump ?

Customer: Not yet, how do I get to it and what does it look like?
KevinWhiteJA :

With the appliance unplugged, pull it out and lay it on its back by around 45 degrees so that if there is any water it comes off...after this is done take off the panel below the door and clean the water in the base... please let me know how it goes

Customer: Have done this, there was some water pooling at the bottom. Have tipped 45 degrees and mopped up water - what next?
KevinWhiteJA :

The problem is still there ?

Customer: Should I start it up again?
KevinWhiteJA :

Yes please do so and let me know how it goes

Customer: Reset and ran the programme again. 5 mins in the same double beep occurred- what next?!
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, and you have cleaned the pump completely by twisting it off and cleaning it from inside as well ?

Customer: Not sue what is the pump? Can you describe it as there's a lot of plastic and wires underneath?
KevinWhiteJA :

the pump is located on the right side of the unit when you open the bottom panel

KevinWhiteJA :

Full Size Image

KevinWhiteJA :

just a sample image so that you know how it looks

Customer: Great but not sure how it twists off and it has to blue wires connected to it
KevinWhiteJA :

pour warm water on top of if you are unable to twist it off

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: Have managed to twist of and cleaned out. Have put back on and am running programme
KevinWhiteJA :

OK

Customer: Sadly it's beeping in the same way again
KevinWhiteJA :

OK, as it is just 1 month old and we have already tried everything it is recommended that you get it repaired under warranty .. if we open the unit further it might void off warranty

Customer: Ok, thanks for your help.
Customer: Richard
KevinWhiteJA :

You're welcome Richard....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance....Have a Good Evening

KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Worked on appliances for more than 15 years