KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a "Stoves " Newhome built in Electric Oven all the

Customer Question

I have a "Stoves " Newhome built in Electric Oven all the settings of temperature shown on the switches have been cleaned off too much cleaning Where can i get a copy of the settings from......It is perfect working order .....but I fund it difficult to set the temperature .....or the right places to use the oven as grill
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

Please tell me its complete model number and age of this appliance

JACUSTOMER-g6alev9q- :

no knowledge of the age ,,the inside looks like it has been very little used .. the bungalow belonged to a very old lady who is now in a home for the elderly ..I said the model name is NEWHOME and the model number ********* I have laid on the floor using a magnifying to get that Number Kevin

Customer:

model number appears as ****** ... can you please prefix # ***** that it appears correctly

JACUSTOMER-g6alev9q- :

Model number ###-##-#### SERIAL number :50606878

JACUSTOMER-g6alev9q- :

did those numbers help Kevin

Customer:

Yes thank you

Customer:

a moment please

Customer:

basically there is no way to put images on there... the only way is to replace the fascia

Customer:

may be you can check this Image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

a new one will cost around £30

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-g6alev9q- :

yes a copy of that panel would help so I could put a copy near the cooker for my use also is it possible to obtain and instruction book from the manufacturer have you a phone number

JACUSTOMER-g6alev9q- :

my request has not been finished yet sorry I clicked the rating too early

You can Print a Copy of that Image...you can also contact the manufacturer at 0844(###) ###-####... Please let me know if you need anything else.