Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an upright Samsung upright freezer/fridge it has stopped

Customer Question

I have an upright Samsung upright freezer/fridge it has stopped making ice, the display for freezer temperature is also flashing -25, can you help
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Good afternoon, my name is***** am based in the UK but currently located in the USA for the next couple of weeks, so we may have a slight time difference. Would you kindly let me have your model number of this appliance and I'll take you through the fault finding procedure and help you resolve your problem.