KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch Cooker Hood which has stopped working. I switched

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Cooker Hood which has stopped working. I switched on a light in the hood and the appliance 'blew'- no lights and no fan. I changed the fuse, but no good. I need a service visit. My post code is GL71TX (Cirencester).I have been told that maybe the PCB has blown- But I wouldn't know. Can you help?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

Please tell me its complete model number

JACUSTOMER-efy823po- :

I can see no model number on the actual appliance but the brochure which came with it applies to models DKE63,DKE73 and DKE93

Customer:

OK, if you want you can use a new fuse ... after that if the problem is still there then replacing the PCB is recommended

JACUSTOMER-efy823po- :

I'll try a new fuse in the morning. If that doesn't work could you supply a new PCB? could I fit it, or what?

Customer:

you can contact www.repaircare.co.uk or Bosch at 0344(###) ###-####for repair quote ... a new PCB will cost around £40

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks