Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

Do you produce an integrated frig with pull-out door and pull-out

Customer Question

Do you produce an integrated frig with pull-out door and pull-out shelves[drawers]?
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . you have the wrong site . this is a question and answer site for technical advice

Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.

We do not produce appliances on this site, however, we can give you the advice you need if you can supply a few details:

Can you provide me with the Make and model of your current appliance that you have had for so long and that you are happy with.. I will then see if I can find a matching replacement for you.

To find the details of your current appliance, look inside the fridge for a label

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Our frig is a Neff 4217.33Ui built-under integrated frig with slide-out door

and was bought in 1997. At the time, Bosch KUR 1402 and Siemens KU14R00 were similar.

Hello again.. I have been given two model numbers for you from the Neff customer services people..

Your fridge is actually a 1994 fridge measuring 820t x 550d x 598w

The only up-to-date replacements of that fridge are the following, the customer services person was sure that the product contains the pull-out drawer but was unsure if the products have the pull-out shelves that you require.

Fridge without Icebox which is the replacement for your model K4316X7GB or if you decided that you wanted an Icebox in the fridge then K4336X8GB

If you are happy with the information that I have provided to you, can you let me know please