Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

CH60GC1K oven will not ignite automatically because a "Cook

CH60GC1K oven will not ignite automatically because a "Cook Period" symbol is constantly showing
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your oven?
Also can you light it manually?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2 - 3 years old. We can light oven with a match. It then functions and will adjust

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Chris,
This can be either the main control board or the temp sensor in the oven. In almost all cases with this one you will find that simply replacing the temp sensor will fix this. Its the least expensive part as well and easy to replace, I will assist you at no additional cost;-)
The best place to get that oven temp sensor is Espares, I have listed all their contact information for your convenience below. Its best to call them for this part also they ship the same day you call in most cases.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Please call Espares Chris:
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.