George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

i need to get a de dietrich part which no longer seems to be

i need to get a de dietrich part which no longer seems to be supplied in the uk it is a desplay pcb part number BNT70X0101 Please help!
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

REPAIRS and SPARES De Dietrich range is now with JTM Contracts and they can be reached on #01256-308045

If the part is available at all, they are the people who have it.

Customer:

Dear *****

Customer:

Thank you help but the number you gave me is not in service and I had already advised you that I could not get the part in the UK as it was no longer available! I was hoping you may be able to offer me alternatives to obtain this part!

George-Allsorts :

One moment please whilst I obtain another number

George-Allsorts :

I have just spoken to JTM Contracts ... Their number has changed to #01422-263275 .. They say that the parts, if available, are held as de Dietrich are now in administration.. They are willing to talk to you however, and are willing also to talk to you about a repair..

I am slightly disappointed in getting a Poor Service before you spoke to me to let me know there was a problem, as I am here only trying to help you.

George-Allsorts :

I have been instructed by the administrators Dietrich to give you the following information also:

The company now responsible parts and appliances is as follows:

AB Distributors
0289(###) ###-####br/>
The administrators have suggested a possibility that this company may have the part available in the UK

George-Allsorts :

Did you manage to purchase the part from the link supplied or from the contact given by the administrators, or do you still require further assistance?

Customer:

Dear *****

Customer:

Dear ***** - Thank you help with this matter and although you did not directly send me to the people whom eventually were able to help me you did indirectly through Ebay. A company by the name of Groupe Dragon who finally sent me the part, which arrived last thursday and was fitted on Saturday and I am now able to use my oven again, without the need to throw it out because the english side of De Dietrich cannot supply parts! I apologise initial rating as was not too sure how this all worked. I appreciated all the help you gave me because I think without you my oven would be no more. Thank you!