George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hello,I have just purchased an L5 series tv model 48L5453DB

Customer Question

Hello,I have just purchased an L5 series tv model 48L5453DB LED 3D.Unfortunately the installation instructions have been mislaid and I do not have the 3D installation installed as yet.I am looking for a copy of the owners instructions and 3D installation details.Any help you can give would be much appreciated,
Len Manning
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello Len, my name is***** have the Owners Manual which has the Initial Installation Instructions within it.

Please click to download ... Toshiba 48L5453

George-Allsorts :

Please let me know when you have it

JACUSTOMER-rjw7ao67- :

Hi George,haven't got things fixed yet,I am very rusty.I have a pal who should be able to help me

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for getting back to me Len.. I'm glad to hear from you... Did you manage to download the manual from my server using the link.?

George-Allsorts :

Hi Len, This is just a followup to your problems.. Did you manage to solve the problem with setting up your new TV?

Also, can you consider leaving a rating please, as this is the only way I get credited for assisting you with getting the installation instructions

JACUSTOMER-rjw7ao67- :

JACUSTOMER-rjw7ao67- :

George-Allsorts :

Hi Len

George-Allsorts :

Are you having problems using the site Len, I can pass you to customer services if you wish?