George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My multifunctional built in Bosch oven when on microwave function

My multifunctional built in Bosch oven when on microwave function cuts out after a fewseconds and displays the code E305 this code is not mentioned in the handbook . Any ideas ? Mike Cheltenham
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

"E305" is listed as a "Technical Malfunction" and the user is requested to call Bosch Aftersales

George-Allsorts :

Can you supply the ENr of the appliance please

George-Allsorts :

Mike, the number is #0344(###) ###-####/strong> and they are open 24hrs

Customer: Thanks for your reply, I have contacted Bosch and have been advised to arrange for a technican to repair it . I have had the appliance for just over two years which is the standard guarantee, however the new consumer law In the UK is now six years but this seemed to be news to the call centre so I may have a fight on my hands. Thanks again , Mike
George-Allsorts :

Thanks for letting me know Mike..

Can I ask you to now take time to assist me by clicking on the smiley faces that you can now see... This will help me as it rates my assistance with your problems and it is the only way I get credited for the assistance given to you.. This will not cost you any more money.