Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Can I buy an extra handset to go with my Panasonic KX-TG6461E

Customer Question

Can I buy an extra handset to go with my Panasonic KX-TG6461E Digital Cordless Answering system.? If so what is the product code/ number and where may I buy it?
David O'Shaughnessy
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

If you cannot give me an answer please say so

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

please give me an answer or tell me you don't know.

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

please reply to my question

Dales-Electronic :

Leave this one with me for a moment David, you question does not indicate where you are located, I have found a company in America that is able to supply the handset but am trying to find a UK based one for you too. Be back in a short while ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

tHANK YOU iAN. fOR YOUR INFO i AM A uk RESIDENT.

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

Thank you Ian and for your information I am a uk resident.

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

I will hope to hear from you soon,

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

Thank you Ian and fyi I am a UK resident,David

Dales-Electronic :

Excellent thank You David, keep popping back and I will get the information for you, I will get you a part number and place to purchase it, as soon as I can get the information ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK this is what I have, it looks like you can only get the handset with its charger, part number is ***** at £19.92p from www.pas-europe.com ~ if I were you I would also be looking at Ebay or Amazon where you may be able to get it cheaper now you have the part number. If this information has been of help would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, this allows me to shut down the job but also allows you to ask further questions on a free of charge basis if you have further queries ~ Many thanks for you question - Ian

JACUSTOMER-cvrw3i2h- :

thank you Ian. you've ben most helpful. David

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANK YOU FOR GOOD SERVICE

OK could you rate my service using the smiley faces at the bottom of the page, this will allow me to close this job down but at the same time you can ask further questions free of charge. Many thanks _ Ian