Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an AEG steam generator iron. The steam has stopped coming

Customer Question

I have an AEG steam generator iron. The steam has stopped coming through. The cable from the generator to the iron is warm about halfway along
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I`ll wait another 48 hours for an answer

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries. Could you give me the product code to allow me to look up the specs on this model please, thank ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

AEG Steam Generator Iron DBS 2300 Type11M2 Serial No 42100536

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hope to hear from you soon

OK do you still have the handbook, if so can you carry out a self clean of the iron and tell me if you get any steam out of the sole plate vents once this is done # *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don`t have the handbook

Go to this link pop in the model number DBS2300 and it will give you the manual, then go to the English section and seek out the self clean. Follow the instructions and come back to me with the results ~~ http://www.aeg.co.uk/Support/Manuals/
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Downloaded manual, followed instructions. Now iron is working again.Thanks

Glad to hear you sorted things, many thanks for the rating ~ Ian