Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

High my Bosch aquastar 6.5L is displaying an E15 reading with

High my Bosch aquastar 6.5L is displaying an E15 reading with a flashing tap icon in the top left hand corner of the display. It sounds like it is trying to run but isn't. I can't seem to reset it or turn it off.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that,
E15 fault code is water in the base of the machine where the workings are. Tap is the module has not received any pulses from the water flow meter (called the impeller jug). However you appear to have water entering so I would say the impeller jug is faulty causing an overfill. Also common fault on Bosch is a blockage in the clear corrugated hose that runs from the pressure switch left hand side to the sump center at front.I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael -

Is this something I can fix myself, and if so any suggestions?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Laura, this task is really something you should have an appliance tech look at. The reason is that there may be a water leak according to your error message. So that will need to be fixed also.
But if you have some good basic hand tools and are handy you could work on this.
Please let me know if you would like to try?
Also please rate at this point and I will stick with you either way.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im happy to have a go.