Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Hi I have an indesit IWME147 which i have only been using for

Customer Question

Hi I have an indesit IWME147 which i have only been using for 2 months. However, for the past couple of days when i have washed my clothes the water has not drained, leaving my clothes soaking wet. Two lights flash the iron icon and the the one next to it, the draining one. I have checked the pump it is clear and clean, and there is no blockage from the sink where the washing machine is connected. I have rest the reduce wrinkle function and tried the self draining option- but nothing has worked.
Can you advise me as to what may be the problem please.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Michael :

Hi I am sorry to hear that.

Michael :

Is this washer only 2 minths old?

Michael :

months sorry for the typo.

Michael :

Since I haven't seen a response from you I will switch us to Q & A it works better sometimes;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that.
Is this washer only 2 months old?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is only 2 months old.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is only 2 months old.

I don't have a response from you

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you for that. this problem could be the main control console thats bad or the drain pump itself. Since the unit is so new you really don't want to mess with it so you don't void the warranty.
Its best to contact the store of purchase for a replacement washer. It wont cost you anything to have this unit replaced.
You can also call the manufacturer on this and they will offer you repair(which you don't want) and replacement or a refund. You can decide if you would like a new replacement or a refund on this;-)
I will stick with you until this is solved, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is this why both lights are flashing?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes this can cause this error.