KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch washing machine model WFF1201 purchased in 1998.

I have a Bosch washing machine model WFF1201 purchased in 1998. although the machine goes through the wash/spin cycle normally, the water heater does not ignite to heat the water. The water heater works normally otherwise apart from the washing machine.. I would be grateful for your advice as to the likely source of the problem and if spare parts are required, are they still available for this model?
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

As the heating element works intermittently so the problem is the element itself that needs replacement

Customer:

a new one will cost around £45 and you can buy it here

JACUSTOMER-49fhwjki- :

Thank you for this. Are heating elements still available for this model?

You’re welcome…yes you can buy it from the above URL or by clicking here…it is available for £26 here.. If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance...Thanks