Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I need to replace my 14 year-old NEFF oven Model No. -AH 11-7.

I need to replace my 14 year-old NEFF oven Model No. B-AH 11-7. What up to date NEFF model has identical dimensions?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you post the full model number of the oven you have. It will start E-nr.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Looks like E-nr B1150W1GB/01

Hope this helps

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks for that.
Ive just had a look at this and its a standard single oven. These are all the same size no matter what brand you get.
As for built in ovens kitchen cabinets are all standard size so the gap the oven slots into will take any single as they are all the same size for this reason.
So its entirely up to yourself what single oven you go for. As you don't need to go just for another Neff for it to fit into the gap as any single oven will fit as they are all the same size. As now a days there are 100s of different models and makes of ovens so its up toy yourself which one you go for but any single oven you go for will fit into the kitchen unit.
There isn't really an up to date model of the oven you have as since yours was made they have made 100s of models.
If you need anymore info just get back to me.