Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Zanussi washer-dryer WJS 1265 W

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi washer-dryer WJS 1265 W. I'm wanting to disable the acoustic signal at the end of the cycle as I find it really annoying! I can see in the manual that I'm to "press the Temperature and Spin Speed buttons together" but I've tried this and it's not working. I've also seen on google someone saying that it is to be pressed for 3 seconds. I've also tried that and it's still not working. What else can I try to disable this beeping?

PLEASE NOTE I DON'T WANT THIS QUESTION ANSWERED ANYMORE AS I'VE WORKED IT OUT MYSELF! Thanks anyway and I've requested a refund