George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hja5100 leisure range cooker - I have to change out my oven

Hja5100 leisure range cooker - I have to change out my oven element but can only get a 2100w without having to wait a few days for delivery. The element that came out is 1800w. Online appliance spares warehouse has a 2100w that they say is compatible where espares say it is not. Can you tell me if it is safe to install the 2100w element? Terminals dimensions etc are identical
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you give me the Part number of the element that you have ready to fit please

Customer: Sorry I don't have it. I left it in the shop. All brackets, terminals, diameters etc are identical if this helps.
George-Allsorts :

One moment please

George-Allsorts :

Yes, there are two elements sold for fitting into your appliance 1800w and 2100w. The 2100w element is safe to use with your appliance

George-Allsorts :

Does that answer your question sufficiently?

Customer: 100% positive?
George-Allsorts :

Yes.. Do you want the part numbers

Customer: Yes that'd be handy so I can take them back to the shop to double check. No rush, I've gotta go pick the kids up. I'll reply when I get back.. Cheers
George-Allsorts :

There are actually 3

1800w -###-##-####br/>
1800w -###-##-####br/>
2100w - ELE2064

George-Allsorts :

Do you need anything else?

Customer: Cheers. Thanks
George-Allsorts :

Your very welcome