George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch hand held blender with a 600 power motor . Regretably

I have a Bosch hand held blender with a 600 power motor . Regretably the base cannot accept the various attachments.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you explain your circumstance with a little more detail and can you tell me what your actual query is please

Customer:

My Bosch hand held blender will not accept the attachments as they cannot be connected inside the base area, does that make sense?

George-Allsorts :

Are the attachments that you are trying to fit made for that appliance?

George-Allsorts :

and if the answer is yes, then can you give me the model information from the label on the base unit please

Customer:

Sorry for the confusion; my blender is a Braun not a Bosch.

Customer:

To give you the info. you asked for:Type 4191 made in Spain 220_240v

George-Allsorts :

Thank you for coming back to me... I now have the manual ready to look at.. can you tell me which part is not fitting into where...

Please be as descriptive as posible as I can not see what you are seeing.. therefore, you are my eyes and ears in trying to detect what is going on

Customer:

I have the blender in front of me; when I look at the end where you attach the various attachments I am looking at a black part that that is plastic and turns when I move it. It would appear that this part is chipped which possibly explains why the held part is nothand

Customer:

doing its job of holding and turning the various attachments.

Customer:

I hope I have explained the problem satisfactorily to you

George-Allsorts :

Yes.. Here is a link to the manual.. can you look on the diagrams to see if you can see which part you can see is chipped

Customer:

Your manual diagrams show me two pictures that I think best explain my repair problem.

Customer:

Part A . diagrams 4 and 6 show the hand held blender and at the base of this inside is the black plastic mechanism I believe is the fault. I would further explain this by saying it is the part that provides the "CLICK" to ensure the attachment is secure.

George-Allsorts :

Ok.. I have looked at the build and the problem is with the handheld motor group for which parts are not replaceable.. The motor Group itself is part number 67051239 and it is available on eBay

Here is a link to a replacement on ebay

George-Allsorts :

Please consider leaving a rating at this point.. This is the only way I get credited for the assistance I have given you today.

George-Allsorts :