Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

On our new Bosch TAS3202GB coffee machine, the bottom red light

On our new Bosch TAS3202GB coffee machine, the bottom red light now comes on when we try to operate it - what does it mean?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that. that light indicates that it is time to descale your Tassimo. Consult their website for instructions and materials (warning, don't use vinegar).
If it is brand new, then their is a failure within the unit itself.
If this is the case you can return this one for an exchange. These are typically very good coffee makers and I have checked for you to be sure there haven't been a lot of returns for this same issue and there hasn't;-)
Its just one that may be bad. But if the unit has had a lot of use, them it is time for a descale is all.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day.
Tech Michael