Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Good morning, Rob Our new Bosch WVH28421 GB washer drier was

Good morning, Rob
Our new Bosch WVH28421 GB washer drier was delivered at 21:00 yesterday evening. We plugged it in this morning. Nothing lights up. Apparently no power is getting to the machine. We checked the socket and the plug.
Any advice?
thanks
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me where this was purchased?
Have you tried another appliance in that same socket?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It was purchased from ***** *****.

Yes. I have tried another appliance in the same socket and I have test the fuse in another appliance.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Peter

OK, well sorry to say that if there are no leds lit on the display, this sounds like either a bad display board, or wiring ha come adrift internally.

I know this is very frustrating, but I have to advise you to contact ***** ***** who will replace this for you.
If you try to dismantle the machine yourself to look for the problem, they could then say you have invalidated the warranty

Sorry its not good news, but please dont shoot the messenger!

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob