George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

, my Vaillant Ecomax boiler has no water pressure, what should

Customer Question

Hi, my Vaillant Ecomax boiler has no water pressure, what should I do?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

There should be a filling loop underneath the boiler with two taps on it... turn one tap on, then turn on the other tap and allow water to fill the boiler until the pressure reached 1 bar then turn off both taps.. try not to let the water build pressure above 1.5 bar

George-Allsorts :

Can I ask why you rated bad Service?

George-Allsorts :

Can I request some indication of the reason you rated bad service in this issue please

Is it that you did not understand the instruction given?

Is it that raising the pressure in this manner did not solve your problem?.. If so, please inform me of what happened when you tried to raise the pressure and ask for further advice

or, is there another reason? If so please advise me of this.