Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Trying to remove a cracked drawer front from a Beko TZDA503W.

Trying to remove a cracked drawer front from a Beko TZDA503W. I dont want to damage the drawer itself . is there a knack to this?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Does this seem to be catching somewhere?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Rob

The drawer has been removed and is empty but I do not know how to detach the drawer front from the carcass. Four white lugs on the carcass are retaining the drawer front.

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
IS this the drawer?

//f01.justanswer.com/ref/http_scalexpic.espares.co.uk/f03ab873-9d0f-4a25-93f6-252ab36b6d23%253Fmaxwidth%253D700%2526amp%253Bmaxheight%253D700
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
//f01.justanswer.com/ref/http_scalexpic.espares.co.uk/b52c5f94-f30c-46ce-bcd8-b359d3e1a267%253Fmaxwidth%253D700%2526amp%253Bmaxheight%253D700

This it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, looks like it

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
OK

You need to use something like a wallpaper scraper to depress the lugs whilst pulling the drawer front.
Normally the front is broken anyway, so you can give it a good tug !

For the new front, please see here

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob