KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I purchased a television, model UE32D5000,32LEDB.At CURRYS

Customer Question

I purchased a television, model UE32D5000,32LEDB.At CURRYS on the 03/01/2012.This packed up last month. I am informed that this is not an uncommon fault with this model by the engineer who inspected it. I would like your comments on this situation as a television should last more than twenty two months.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

Can you please tell me what was the fault with the television that it stopped working ? Did that happen due to power cut ?

JACUSTOMER-thfyaskv- :

No it just would not start when we switched on. According to the engineer,he said the screen was the problem.

Customer:

From what I know few parts are covered under 4 years of warranty ? Have you checked with the manufacturer ?

Customer:

usually when it would not start it has to do with the main board not the screen

Customer:

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further
assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are
satisfied....Thanks