KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

washing machine stuck on drain at the start of every programme,

Customer Question

washing machine stuck on drain at the start of every programme, drains for several minutes then stops . Have cleared pump and changed pressure switch but still The same . MOD ZWG 5148 P
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : About 3 years
Customer:

OK does it flash any lights ?

JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : No flashing lights Kevin just starts pumping on every program
JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : Pumps for server always minutes then stops
JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : Several minutes and stops
Customer:

OK, Lets check if we can get any error code out of the unit...To do this turn the dial to any setting and let it light up...After this is done press and hold the start button and the button to the left. Keep them held in for several seconds then the led's will go out. Now the start light and the end light will be flashing. Please count the total number of flashes from each the start light and the end light between the pause and let me know.

JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : Thanks Kevin ... It will be tomorrow before il be back at this machine
Customer:

Alright sure.... I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service ....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : Will do thanks
Customer:

You're welcome..Have a Good Evening

JACUSTOMER-ci2b2evb- : Hi Kevin ,,, the start light flashes 8 times and the red pause 3 times
Customer:

Customer:

OK, have you cleaned the pressure switch like we did last month ?