George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a grundig elegance 19" television and cannot install

Customer Question

I have a grundig elegance 19" television and cannot install channels using remote. I have moved house and lost all paperwork, can you help a frustated pensioner.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

To enable anyone to supply this information for you, can you give the Model Number from the label on the rear of the TV set please

Customer :

On back is Grundig GU19WDT. 19" widescreenLCD,TV

George-Allsorts :

The manual is offered for sale at a cost of $4.90 Click here

George-Allsorts :

Can you leave me a rating for assistance please

George-Allsorts :

Did the manual behind the link solve your problem or do you still require assistance?

Customer :

Any problems, buy a manual. Start up in this game myself, easy money and you dont need to be an expert in anything. A very angry and unhappy pensioner.

George-Allsorts :

Hello, forgive me if I misunderstood your request but to quote you, you said: "I have moved house and lost all paperwork, can you help a frustated pensioner".. So I went looking for a copy of the paperwork you had lost...
You have not asked for anything else..
I did also then ask if you required any further assistance, to which you did not respond.. So I do not think that in any degree this deserves the Bad Service rating you left.