Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

, I have got an adg7470/2 dishwasher. The dishwasher is

, I have got an adg7470/2 dishwasher. The dishwasher is emptying water out and also the water is filling when on a cycle but after 5 mins it doesn't spin the cleaning arms and cuts out, the X button flashes 6 times.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK the sequence of operation is ~ initial pump of water in the sump, fill period with fresh water and then the main circulating pump should come on and the spray bars go around. Can you hear the main pump come on or do you just have a dull hum? # *****

Customer: The pump is exiting the water and dishwasher is filling up, I then here a relay click to abviously make some thing comeon and then nothing happens. 5 mins later the dish washer pumps the water out and goes to fault mode.
Customer: Please can you get back to me asap as I am sat on the kitchen floor with my integrated dish washer out and in bits
Dales-Electronic :

Send me your phone number preceded by a # ***** #1234 etc and I'll talk you through it ~ Ian

Customer: $01924267967$
Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your dishwasher?
Also Does it fill and empty at the same time, or does that part work ok?
Tech Michael
Thank You question, I hope that the information I have supplied you allows you to carry out the repair satisfactorily, if not please come back on here and I will help you further. Have a great day ~ Ian
Would you now kindly rate my service as discussed to allow me to close this job. Many thanks ~ Ian