Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have had a fridge last five years. The paperwork

I have had a fridge for the last five years. The paperwork only identifies it by the following number ********** (8810) Over the Christmas the top hinge of the door broke and the door would no longer shut. I have overcome this temporarily by using duck tape t0 keep the door closed which works to a degree. Can you tell me how I might get a
replacement hinge please. I live in Ascot, Berkshire.
Miss P. A Page.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hello Miss Page,
Yes, open the fridge door and look on the inside walls and around the chassis for the model # ***** the sticker plate.
Also it should tell you the make. I need that information to direct you to the best source for that part;-)
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model No: GU15DA50GB

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Miss Page,
May I have the make also of your fridge?
Thank you for your patience.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SIEMENS

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Miss Page I just want ed to be sure so you can get that part as quickly and economically as possible;-)
The best place to get that is Espares.
I have included their phone contact information below for you.
They usually ship the same day you call;-)
Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Miss Page.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very sorry you have been very good but I have only just found a repair plan for it which is still valid so would it be possible to cancel the £11.00 I have just paid which i think was for continuous questions as I will no longer need this. I believe this particular question is free anyway,

Is that right?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thank you for the compliment. I will let customer service know you don't want a revolving charge and needed only a one time answer, no problem,, I k ow it can be confusing to many customers the way they have it worded;-)
I'm glad you have this issue worked out and please rate kindly my service at this time, and have a great day, there is no additional cost to rate me.
Thank you very much!
Tech Michael