Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Whirlpool double oven is 12 years old. Main oven will only

Customer Question

Whirlpool double oven is 12 years old. Main oven will only operate at 160 degrees. Any attempt to raise or lower the temperature only works couple of minutes then the temperature reverts to 160 degrees.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you give me the model number of the oven please ~ thanks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-0apgy9l2- :

8534 582 15000

Dales-Electronic :

OK thank you could you just confirm how you assessed that the temperature only reaches 160C ?

Dales-Electronic :

The product code that you have just listed is a Whirlpool fridge freezer, could I have the correct one or the model number please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-0apgy9l2- :

sorry but I don't

JACUSTOMER-0apgy9l2- :

Sorry I don't have the oven number then. The temperature sticks at 160 degrees according to the oven digital display

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you give me the Model number rather than the product code usually on the facia or on a label within the door assy ~ Im here rest of the day so we can talk you through the problem ~ Ian