Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Heating and hot water heating appliances experienced
77408428

vaillant vcgb 182 eh boiler .the ch works as per the timer

Customer Question

vaillant vcgb 182 eh boiler .the ch works as per the timer but the hot water seems to stay on all the time ,with frequent activity, not always gas flames. has been problem couple of weeks .have had new timer fitted but no change .boiler reg serviced etc.
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

. does the hot water get hot and work properly when you open a hot tap?

Customer:

, its not a Combi is it, just remembering that model

Customer:

What controls do you have hot water?

JACUSTOMER-9wr3k3ct- :

hot water functions normally. Boiler is not combi. temp guage (set at 5-6 ) Water inflow check .Timer set and Ch

JACUSTOMER-9wr3k3ct- :

Answer given on previous screen . I have read nothing that suggests the expert will give a good answer so best to finish now.

JACUSTOMER-9wr3k3ct- :

I have answered the expert ,rated the expert poor service and am now signing off and will not approve any payment

Customer:

, sorry had to go out on an emergency . I have worked gas and my own company years . I am willing vto continue and help if you still require it

JACUSTOMER-9wr3k3ct- :

I have been charged process which i dont accept and will dispute ,Is this a fraud or scam?

Customer:

You haven't been charged . if you rate the question as ok or better you get charged, otherwise it will time out .but what exactly is your problem as I have been waiting to give me as much info as possible to reach a diagnosis. Getting a good service relies on you to give the requested information as needed.

Customer:

I asked you what controls you had hot water, ie , motorised valve, cylinder stat.

Customer:

, do you still require help?