Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Where can I get a timer Baumatic built in cooker B904.1SS-

Where can I get a timer Baumatic built in cooker B904.1SS-B ?
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
,
Here are two good locations. Both are very good and reliable, also they both ship the same day you call them;-)
Also I will help you with the replacement if you need at no additional cost.
Please call Espares: 0844 9777 888
If they are out of stock them try 4 baumatic : 0844 55 72 510.
Espares is really the best if they have one still when you call. Its best to call them both results.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Both say that they can't get hold of it any more and it is now obsolete

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Iain, It really is a shame how these companies don't have continued support products.
Ransom Spares:
0844(###) ###-####(UK Based)
If they also don't have one your only other option would be a local appliance parts salvage shop. They may have a used timer. I feel I really do and understand your frustration.
I will also continue to check part.Please rate kindly at this point I will stick with you and will able in touch with you once I find out something. No additional cost to rate my service.
Thank you Iain and have a nice day.
Tech Mike
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you help and concern.

Ransom's have what they call "an alternative 6 button timer" which they say will work with this cooker model. Can I be sure it will, do you think?

It would cost me £175.65 plus the cost of fitting it. Can I be sure it is the clock that is causing the bottom oven not to work? If I spend £175 plus say c.£100 to have it fitted that would be nearly £300 plus the cost of a new replacement cooker.