Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have an Electrolux time managr wash machine It is not

I have an Electrolux time managr wash machine
It is not draining I have checked all the hoses etc and cleaned filter
We think something (a breast pad) has go suck between the drum and the filter. How do I get to that part to unblock it?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Can you post the model number please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not sure if this is right but
EWX147410W
I Want to know how to get at hose between drum and filter as think the blockage is there
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Thanks .
Not an easy one to get at im afraid as the washer has a plastic base so you cannot go underneath the appliance to access the hose.
So you need to remove the front panel to access this.
To do this you need to pull the washer out and remove the top panel.
Then pull the dispenser drawer out and remove the screws around there.
Then remove the screws on top of the front control panel and then you can remove the front panel from there.
Then open the door and remove the plastic clamp from around the door seal and then unlip the seal and remove the 2 door lock screws.
Then lean the washer backwards and theres 3 screws holding the metal panel to the base.
Then with the front panel removed you will see 2 screws at towards the top holding the front panel to the cabinet.
With them removed you can then remove the front panel of the washer.
Then you can access the hose from there.
Now I can get the service manual on this which shows pictures on how to remove to panel so if you want I can upload this if you cannot do it from my discribiton.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am not going to do it tonight, going to wait til cold light of day so will cut and paste your spa swear to save it.
Pictures would be good to tho
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Ok ive just uploaded the service manual so copy and paste the link below and then you can download and save it.
Then go to page 58 and it shows you from there how to remove the panel.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3dxzwwxc8bfa8dm/service_manual_zanussi.pdf