Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Zanussi essential 1400 washing machine. It's not

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi essential 1400 washing machine. It's not spinning properly. The spinning programme appears to be working but the clothes are still wet at the end of the cycle. Help!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting to you queries

JACUSTOMER-0wooybe0- :

Ok fine.

Dales-Electronic :

First thing to do is find the pump filter and check that that is not blocked in anyway, you can do this by moving the appliance forward, then lean it backwards and put a bowl under the pump area, remove the filter and check and see if the filter is blocked ~ then come back to me ~ Ian