George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Good morning. We bought a NEFF double oven in November. Recently

Good morning. We bought a NEFF double oven in November. Recently the bot***** *****p of the lower oven was accidentally damaged when a dish dropped on it and took a chip out of the grey enamel surface. I have checked the guarantee which does not cover accidental damage. Can you offer any advice how best to proceed as we need to cover o repair this before is rusts? Many thanks, ***** ***** Poole.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Dan, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you take a photo of the damage and the area it is in so that I can best answer your question...

I wont be available short time but will respond ASAP

If you wish to text the photo's .. You can text them to my works phone of 07787182156

George-Allsorts :

Do you require assistance with this or are you ok now?

George-Allsorts :

Dan, I am just following up on this query to see if you have sorted the problem or not.

I would like to see photo's of the damage to be repaired in order to best advise you, as different areas of the cooker would require different products to repair the damage.

You can upload photos using the paperclip above if you still need assistance.

Customer:

Good morning George. We bought a NEFF double oven in November. Recently the bot***** *****p of the lower oven was accidentally damaged when a dish dropped on it and took a chip out of the grey enamel surface. I have checked the guarantee which does not cover accidental damage. Can you offer any advice how best to proceed as we need to cover or repair this before is rusts? Many thanks, ***** ***** Poole.

George-Allsorts :

Dan, thanks photo's... I'm afraid you are out of luck... There is no product that is capable of doing this since it is actually inside the oven..

There is no product that can be suggested to you in the form of a rustproofing or paint coating that will do the job without creating a health hazard from toxicity when heated.