Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Fan in fridge section of my Bosch fridge freezer not working

Fan in fridge section of my Bosch fridge freezer not working is it still safe to keep food
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Can you post the model number please. Its usually on a sticker inside the fridge behind the salad box and starts E-nr
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
E-nr
KGU31123GB
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok if the fan inside the fridge section isn't running then tit will still be fine to use it like this.
As all the fan does is circulate the air so when you put fresh food in there it gets cold quicker. Bit like a fast freeze for a fridge that's all.
Some people never even use that fan in there. So the fridge will still continue to cool as if it wasn't you will now as it will start to go warm in there.
But to get the full effect of the fridge you will need to replace the fan but in the mean time it will be fine to use for now.