Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Daniel Bosch HBN 5605 single oven. Intermittently dorps

Hi Daniel Bosch HBN 5605 single oven. Intermittently drops display temp to 160 when set at higher temp and alternates between the 2. when not exhibiting this problem, oven temp is fine measured by oven thermometer

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am tech Michael
I can help you with this.
How old is your oven?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael

Its about 7 years old. Don't know exactly as its already in a house we have just bought.

Martin

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Martin,
This sounds like a failing temp probe inside the oven. If you open the oven door look near the ceiling inside you should see a short probe.
Its easy to replace and I will assist you with that at no additional cost.
The best place to get that is Espares. Its not very expensive and Espares ships the same day you call in most cases.
I have listed their contact information for you below.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Martin.
Tech Michael
Sales/Parts
0844 9777 888
After sales
0333 4007 888
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 4pm, or 10am to 4pm on Bank Holidays
For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded or monitored.
Outside the UK? Call us on: +44 (0) 20 7717 5046.