Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Zanussi Multifunction Double Oven (ZDQ695), the screws

I have a Zanussi Multifunction Double Oven (ZDQ695), the screws holding the grilling element have come away from the top of the grilling oven.
How can I replace these screws. (It seems the holes have rusted and are bigger than the screw threads.)
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
, that will happen normally over time due to the rusting.
The best thing to do in this situation is take one of the screws down to your local hardware store. They can direct you to the correct fasteners (screws) to replace them with;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day !
Tech Michael