Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have checked that power is getting through to the dishwasher

Customer Question

I have checked that power is getting through to the dishwasher but the switch now has no effect - ie no light comes on when it is switched on. It has had a new electric control panel fitted within the last two years
Help!
***** *****dgate
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

JACUSTOMER-bdxrfwdk- :

When am I likely to get a reply - if not today then we will have to bite the bullet and get a Neff technician in

Dales-Electronic :

OK can you use a multimeter and can you give me the full E nr that is across the top of the door, usually laser etched ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-bdxrfwdk- :

Sorry - don't understand - I have a multimeter but cannot see where you would measure

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the E Nr please than I can see how it is switched and I can take you through the testing procedure

JACUSTOMER-bdxrfwdk- :

OK - will have to wait until this evening as I am at work at the moment

Dales-Electronic :

OK I'll be around till about 10pm ~ Ian